Good Morning!

Gonna be a long week. Now Debby's forecast is east directly over central Florida. For the next week. :whine:

at201204_5day.gif

Gonna be a long week. Now Debby's forecast is east directly over central Florida. For the next week. :whine:

GOT RAIN??? 8)

BEAUTIFUL HERE ... :P

:D

edit: seriously hope you're ok ... looks like you'll have some work from the news reports ... take care, my friend.

Sun this am now to get busy. Before the heat sets in with the amount of rain we recieved the steam will be feeling like a pressure cooker!

Another beautiful morning here, off to the township cemetery for another day (I'll be there most of the summer if not all). Guess I'll get going so I can beat the heat...

I'm going to celebrate my anniversary today. 11 years sober. I sure am grateful for all the blessings I have in my life today.

Great Brian.
Take a ride in the Mustang, that is a celebration for sure:)

Great Brian!

I'm off to my two day a week cemetery gig for some trimming and maybe brush out a removal depending on how the heat treats me.

I have to change the pressure tank on the well pump here in a short .Evidently the bladder got stuck or something .

Odd I've had them rust out but never had this problem before .Baffled me with the pump short cycling until I Googled it .

Back