Good Morning!

I make it a point to launch myself out of bed and see how fast I can shut the alarm clock off on the other side of the room. I think it helps give by brain a boost, but it's almost just an unconscious habit now.

Last week or so I've been getting up at 4:30 whether I want to or not(definitely not). It's not the worst thing in the world for work time, but I could do without it on weekends(now).

I hate mornings, so much so that my alarm clock makes me do math problems to turn it off to ensure my brain is actually functioning enough not to go back to bed. I'll usually even go so far as to do any measurements and calculations at the end of the day so all i have to do most mornings is fit and weld, which requires far less thinking until I'm finally fully awake. I still miss 2nds even after 18 years of first shift, i thought that might change in time but it's not looking likely :lol:

Morning is my favorite time of day. Though it hasn't happened lately, I sometimes oversleep by hitting snooze too many times, and missing one of the alarms. That isn't due to my dislike of morning, but my love of bed. Morning is when you get to fully appreciate being there. Otherwise, I like getting out and getting shit done before people frig everything up for me. It's also cooler.

Night person myself. Used to hide the alarm clock(s) to make me wake up better by looking for them. Loud ones.
I would get up sleepwalking turning them off in the middle of the night if they stayed in a location too long.
Better these days after 2 decades or so of morning starts. But it took that long to erase swing and graveyard off my sleep routine. And them some. A 530 am start w as like death back in the day.
These days I barely sleep. Being older, I wake up more at night. Then add neck brace....

Back