Fundamentals of General Tree Work

I'm looking forward to getting it in paper. Just need to wait til there's other stuff I want.

Shipping cost is part of it. I try to combine orders as much as possible. Feels wasteful to me to order every little thing that pops in my head individually, and having it shipped individually. Due to Amazon's logistics, you sometimes end up with a bunch of packages anyway, but ordering things together minimizes the risk.

Stuff that's on the 'order soon' list...

brown bread
salty licorice
maybe candy for halloween. I usually give out fullsize semi premium candybars, but with covid, I'm not sure what's going on. I might get deluxe granola bars. That way, if there aren't many kids, I won't be stuck with a bunch of chocolate.
copper rivets
maybe a new powertape

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. I should write things down as I think of them, but I seldom do :^/

Just got my spindle puller a week early, Im stoked.
Supply chain is only going to get worse. Had to reorder a part for Levi for his truck.
Waiting for more cabling to come in.
Truck parts ordered together from the same place are coming in bits at a time from the same order.

Just got my spindle puller a week early, Im stoked.
Supply chain is only going to get worse. Had to reorder a part for Levi for his truck.
Waiting for more cabling to come in.
Truck parts ordered together from the same place are coming in bits at a time from the same order.
Patrick must've really expanded on The Fundamentals. A whole chapter on how to keep the crummy running?!

Back