Arbsession

flushcut

TreeHouser
So I placed an order with them for a comm unit before my big crane gig two weeks ago. The transaction was smooth as glass and they were very polite and professional. They even took the time to walk me through pairing all my comms.
It was a great experience actually talking to a tree gear company that knows WTF they are doing. I will be ordering from them again.

Yea, their reputation is good, and they’ll break test your splices and sewing work.

Did I hear that they’ll splice rope that you send them? Used rope or whatever? Poor guy would probably quit after a bunch of used 16 strand jobs.

I get it why a splicing service would specify new rope only. Used rope is difficult and you can’t predict the strength of the splice.

I spliced an old double braid climb line. I had a real hard time to just pull out the core. The fibers become so intricated by the micro back and forth movements and the associated friction that it's like they are glued together. They aren't melted at all, they come apart easily when you obtain some play in the system.

Good info re arbsession.

What comms did you get

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had two Sena 10r’s from a treestuff flash sale that I put in Vertex vents and wanted a unit for the crane operator without the helmet. Because last time he kept hitting the button so I got him an ear muff unit but it is an updated version of the 10r’s and compatible with the older units. Cheaper than treestuff/Sherrill. Alto I paid for two day shipping it came in one but they are close to me. I can’t say enough good, just a real nice easy transaction with prompt follow up on phone calls. Like fifteen minutes after leaving a message not days and days from some other vendors.

I’ve heard good things about them just haven’t bought from them. We stick with our local guy for the most part. And then TS or wesspur. The local guy can’t keep the inventory so I have to order well in advance. If I need something in a hurry from him I’m SOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am all for shopping local and helping out other small businesses. But Arbsession may be able to help you out, worth checking out.

Im definitely going to try arbsession on my next order. Shirrelltree has lied to me for the last time! I order stuff that they say is in stock and it doesn't ship with the initial orders then a week later I write them an email and they say is processing in the warehouse and then a week later it's still not shipped. This isn't the first time that this has happened either

Back