Anyone Here Have Days Without Pain?

lxskllr

Treehouser
I was laying in bed this morning, and noticing my arm was a little sore from the shot yesterday, but it isn't any more notable than the million other ways I screw myself up on a daily basis. Even disregarding my back which is never 100% pain free, I end up with beat up shins, bruised legs, scrapes and cuts on my hands/arms, sore wrists, throbbing knees, and various muscle pain from doing whatever. I never wake up and think "I feel perfect today!". Anyone wake up and feel perfect?

Used to, but since I got the limb/log on me two years ago, I have almost constant lower back pain. And an arthritic hip...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm a little paranoid about my knees and hips. I mentioned in another thread how my hip kinda gets a "knot" in it sometimes. I'm always worried that and my knees are the precursors to needing some kind of replacement. It isn't any kind of a real problem now, but I figure it starts somewhere. People don't just wake up one day needing a hip.

I'd say it depends of the days, so I guess that's not too bad for the moment.
Beside a lot of work to do in the teeth again and time to time some tendinitis.
One hip and both shoulders were in trouble some years ago, but I was able to corrected that ( even if not really fun). Recently, one shoulder's knuckle begins to act again, I'm working on it.

I have some knots in my back that I'm working on, having worked on.

Maintenance is required.

Otherwise, I'm mostly pain-free, since getting a mini-loader, and not carrying a young child around any more.

I'm injury-averse, and try not to over-do it at work or play.

Maintenance helps.

If I wake up sore it's usually from showing off for all the "young" people at the local Goodlife Fitness who are too busy scrolling on their phones to notice what this balding loser is doing anyway.

Carpal tunnel, nagging rotator and some arthritis from a knee scope are my list of "old guy" complaints that may or may not be present depending on use/overuse.

Some days I literally feel 100 y o, other days I feel....40.

40 wouldn't help me much. I'd pay good money for 25 though :^D

52, or 53 I guess with correct rounding. I screwed up my back when I was about 29. That was when everything went to hell :^D

edit:
Want to hear something funny? I was at the dentist once, and he asked me my age. I said I was "n". He looks at my papers, and says no. you're "n minus 2". I'm like "Oh...". What happened is I'd start rounding my age before my birthday, and when my birthday arrived, I'd add 1 to the rounded number instead of the correct number increasing my age. Stupid... :^D

Last edited:
I am usually bruised and battered, which does not count in my boos, but nothing serious at the moment thankfully. Still can’t bounce out of bed like I used to though

My elbows bother me the most. The tendonitis I came down with last December is still around but not nearly as bad. I've been stretching more and more often, it's helping.

Rich posted something good for that , tyler twist on YT

Do you do any pushups or presses?

Rubber band on fingers for extensor exercises?

I should say I don't have pain without hard work.
I feel a bit of arthritis in one ankle some of the time, particularly after manual dragging and forestry work.

Back