X-Week and Arbor-X-Games and party is NOW. Two openings for X-Week.

TheXman

TreeHouser
hey Tree House members,
We have one week a year that we invite other arborists to come in and work with us for a week; sometimes two weeks. Actually, it kinda just happens quietly. People contact me over the year and ask if they could visit for a while and I group them together into a week or two. I try to put the more interesting jobs together for that week.
We do tree removals mainly and usually involves somewhat big trees. Usually rope rigging and some K-boom crane work.
One job this week; we will do some massive negative rigging with the X-Rigging rings and 1 inch ropes. Big pieces does not equal unsafe by the way. Lately there has been a thought in the industry of "go small and safe". Well, this is fine for the masses, but if you have a brain and can think; you can set up systems to go big and still be very safe. Thus completing the job faster and less fatigue and more profit.
Anyway, to the reason why I'm posting this now:

We had 5 people that were coming and that was all that I wanted.

One had to cancel a while back and I thought, four was fine and I would not look through past emails for another person.

Well, another one canceled kinda at the last minute. That leaves us with only 3 people visiting and three is a bit of a waste. More should experience this week.

So, I'm writing to invite 2 more people to come join us this week.

Nice camping sites are available on my property. Outdoor hot shower too.

This is last minute notice, September 1st to the 5th is the X-Week. Also our big Arbor-X-Games and party is Saturday Sept 6th.

The admission for X-Week is free. But this will likely be the last year that it will be free.

Also during X-Week or maybe the first half of the day on Saturday the 6th will be an SRT show and tell of the latest techniques in SRT.

If I know you somewhat from a forum or other media in this industry, you are welcome to come to the X-Games and party on the 6th, just give me a heads up. You don't have to do X-Week to come to the games and party.

If you want to work with us, you don't have to be here Monday to Friday, even a Wednesday to Friday is fine too since this is such last-minute.

Private Message me here and I'll make sure I check my PMs the next few days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Merle. Bel Air, MD 21015

NORTH EAST OF Baltimore

Back