what srt line to start with

beochie

TreeHouser
After getting too much stuff stolen off of public hunting land I'd like to start ascending to my tree stand via rope. No one else can climb it to steal my stand. what is a good bang for the buck, low viz rope for SRT? Where should I buy it?

For a tree stand ascent, its not going to matter too much what rope you use. You might be able to get a remnant through TREESTUFF, use the TreeHouse link up top. Leave a small piece of low viz accessory cord for your stand, and take your life support line out of the tree. You could hide it nearby if you don't want to pack it out. Just inspect it, so you don't have to worry about squirrel damage, etc. Salt on the rope, nesting material, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great idea with the low viz accessory cord! that would make it even harder for people to mess with the things that cost money. As you know climbing rope isn't cheap either. what's a tree house link? I think I get the idea (anchor point) but I just want to make sure

Great idea with the low viz accessory cord! that would make it even harder for people to mess with the things that cost money. As you know climbing rope isn't cheap either. what's a tree house link? I think I get the idea (anchor point) but I just want to make sure

treehouse discount code at TreeStuff. Visit TreeStuff through clicking the sponsor link up top or down below, on each page.

We're trying to sort out exactly what the discount code is. I don't know how picky TreeStuff's computer is.

Back