trouble in paradise?

Strange how a Russian can say that about a little chainsaw exhaust, when you look at what they have left in the Ukraine.

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 50
Strange how a Russian can say that about a little chainsaw exhaust, when you look at what they have left in the Ukraine.

You're pretty funny dude, Jay!
1. Russia never fought against Ukraine.
2. Look at what the US has done in the Middle East.
3. Discussion of the policy in another topic.

Autumnal exacerbation of Russophobia?

Nice to see you Max, pretty good sense of humour for English as your second language...good effort mate :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
drift-meme1.png

Thanks, Andre, you had me shaking around to that tune. I'm going to have to take one of those,"learn to read and write Russian in two weeks" courses to get the true facts.

Boney M is coming to Tasmania next month...'Rah, Rah, Rasputin, leader of the Russian team!'

Theres a 200t local about 20-30mins from me for $300. If they still have and I go that way could look into it.

Sounds like that could be a great deal, depending on condition!

But if I bought a second one, I'd be homeless; the "honey-think-how-much-money-we're-saving-if-I-do-most-of-the-treework" argument only works for so long! :lol:

Amen, Gary!

My MIL owns a vacation cabin and a few acres on a mountainside in Western NC. There's a beech blight there, and over the past two summers I've dropped close to 30 dead beech (<--- avatar pic) and made the property significantly safer for all the family members that come to use it. Buying Jepson's To Fell a Tree prior to tackling that job was the beginning of the addiction!

hahaha...doesn't surprise me at all. You had a good, fun learning experience, they got a safer place for family fun and they think you worked hard getting it done...you probably did. Just don't let them know how much fun it is...:D

I used to warn the guys at work. Heh don't have to much fun. When they would ask why I'd tell them because then it's no longer called work and we might not get paid. Lol.

Back