TreeStuff. Above and beyond care for its customers.

Kabir424

TreeHouser
I ordered a 2' and 3' Buckingham Friction savers with aluminum rings in separate orders about a week apart. The 3' arrived in the mail in the first week of August and it wasn't until I went to climb the other day and use it that I noticed it came with steel rings. It wasn't that big of a deal for me but it might mess with their inventory count in their computer so I sent TreeStuff a message about it. They also might want to talk to their employee who was packing the box since someone who is a bit more picky about things might get mad if they had ordered aluminum and got steel rings. It wasn't even a problem for me just a matter of minor preference and I let them know that it wasn't a big deal. I got an e-mail back saying that they appreciate my feedback and were sorry about mixup and they were sending me something in the mail. I wasn't expecting anything at all and here they were sending me free stuff in the mail. I'm kind of excited that they might be sending me some PPE sunglasses or some gloves or maybe even an eye & eye. Nope. They send me the ABR Adjustable Friction Saverhttps://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?category_id=348&item=11150. This is worth $25 more than the friction saver that works perfectly fine with the steel rings. I was blown away.

TreeStuff is doing above and beyond what I have seen other companies do in their treatment of their customers. Thanks a bunch TreeStuff for all that you do!

Theres no other place like Treestuff, who go above and beyond, which is why EVERYONE loves them and they will be number 1 soon! (Theyre number 1 in my eyes and so many others)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My name is Joseph. It's a pleasure to meet you Butch. I have been forum lurking for a bit so that was my first actual post.

Don't be shy to fill out your profile so we can get to know you better.

Make yourself at home, Joseph!

Honestly, from everything I have heard about Tree Stuff, the customer service is off the charts good! That alone will take them to the next level and the next level after that and so on.

Back