Treemotion for sale

neckbeard613

TreeHouser
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg . Hey I have a pretty much new treemotion for sale. After I sold my ergo and some other gear I bought a motion, not for me I'm just gonna go back to my buck traverse. I'll sell it for 400 usd, I've only used it a handful of times and just don't like it as a work saddle. Let me know if interested.
Thanks.

Callum.

I bought one of the first ones to hit the market years ago. We sent it back. Our top guy at the time, Jeff, did not like it.

I am going to have a newer climber of ours look at it and see what he thinks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds good. Honestly I think they are overrated I preferred my ergo over the motion. I find the leg and hip webbing wears far to fast for a 500 dollar saddle. It costs $14 to replace the hip webbing, but $160 per leg which sees similar wear and tear. Not for me.

I don't get it, I've tried Weaver, Petzl, and Ergo. I'm constantly drawn back to the TreeMotion, i just bought my 3rd one and it fits like a fine pair of leather driving gloves, literally! It has unlimited attachment points and the rope bridge makes positioning effortless. IMHO.

Dave6390 in WI

Back