Tree video

A left-handed tree murderer !!! My kinda guy ! Whoot !!!
Nice vid... daughter gets a twenty-spot $.

I'm not surprised. You always come across as good hearted and generous by nature Steve.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Careful Stumper. That group hug photo is always lurking. Oh thanks!

Speaking of the chain brake:

I once toss my 056 aside to grab the axe and knock out an undercut. So happened a forked stick wedged itself on the throttle lock and trigger winding out the saw full throttle, which torqued the saw over and the bar hit a limb, which kicked the saw 180 degrees over like a cartwheel. Then it proceeded to start digging a trench in the ground and hit a root or a rock and few out again 180 and continued it total out of control mannners.

Meanwhile I left the scene to hide behind a tree and the saw decided to leap over my way, I turned and run with the saw coming at me. Kind of like the Pink Panther cartoon. The saw finally found some soft ground to burrow into and I reached over with a long redwood limb, very carefully, to trip the switch.

When it was all over I had to rest for a few minutes to regain my composure. The chain was ruined, but I had a spare in my pack and put it on and finished the tree. Ever since then I'm very careful about how I just toss, or set, the saw aside.

Meanwhile I left the scene to hide behind a tree and the saw decided to leap over my way, I turned and run with the saw coming at me. Kind of like the Pink Panther cartoon. The saw finally found some soft ground to burrow into and I reached over with a long redwood limb, very carefully, to trip the switch.

That's a great story...who'd a thunk it?? A fine example of just how crazy the world can get. :O

Oh....I really want to see that video. :lol:

If we were kids Jerry. Some sort of nickname would have come from that incident.

Don't yell at me but I very-very rarely set my brake, then again I don't wear hardly any ppe. Boots and saw and off I go, but all my topping is done about a foot or so off the ground.

If falling the tree wasn't exciting enough here is the wood from thursday's tree being deposited at the local recycling facility.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZC3hUBVnxfo"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZC3hUBVnxfo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

oooohhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :P

actually im glad someone else is making vids now to:D

Back