RV Rental

Husabud

TreeHouser
Nine yrs ago I rented an RV in Grand Junction,Co. My girl, at the time, and I attended the Telluride Bluegrass Festival for four days and cruised for another three. The fortieth anniversary festival is this June and the family and I are headed that way again. My problem is the co. I rented from before is gone and I am looking for another reputable replacement. Any suggestions? We are probably in the $1500 range. Two adults and two children.

We have rented trailers for a week each of the last three years from local RV places. Just look them up online.

What size do you rent, Willie, and how reasonable is it? I've been contemplating selling ours and just renting one if/when we need it. We camped a few nights back in October, for the first time in 2 years. Now that we have goats and chickens, we can't just up and go when the urge strikes us.

Scott, I think it runs $80-90 a night. The longer you rent the cheaper per night.

Paul, I thought you were enjoying yours?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've got until June to put it all together. Last time it was about $1200 for the week for a 38' pusher. Some are as high as$1000/ day

Personally I dont want to spend time in the camper, I want to spend time outdoors. Hence I want one that has the basic amenities, room to sleep and JUST enough room to hang out if the weather sucks. No tv, ever.

Sounds nostalgic going to the festival again. How about asking that girl to come along too? Just saying because you might need a larger RV.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds good to me Jay. She was a wild one. Somehow I don't think my wife or kids and her husband, a close competitor, would understand.:lol:

Back