Rigging: Angles and Redirects

Great work as always brother. You have a knack for these videos. One thing I encourage you to incorporate is the variables of tip tying, balanced tying, and butt tying. Sometimes rigging off the top off the tree alone, but on a lead a bit out from center, combined with the various tying methods I mentioned, can give the desired affects without the need for redirects. Your work is good man. But go nuts, and get creative with the variables. That should keep you busy for 2 years! hahah. You are an asset to the industry Nick. While Ive been climbing longer then you, you've taught me things. I am grateful for that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Chris, your support means a lot to me! I plan to cover all of the topics you listed and more, however I want to keep the individual segments short and concise.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You gotta realize that to some people it isnt second nature Butch. For you, rigging a branch out is instinct, I wanted to show using the redirects and felt responsible to show what would happen if the same cut was done with a traditional, central rigging point.

Rigging is instinct for someone like you, but many workers are never exposed to anything beyond the standard, simple and straight forward.

Back