Here are the pics of my elm cookie...fresh then oiled

Attachments

• IMGP6542.JPG
    IMGP6542.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMGP6544.jpg
    IMGP6544.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
Nice cookie, and the hole in the middle will probably let it scrink without splitting.

Nice new avatar, too. But I fear Burnham will get on your case for walking around in spurs:lol:

Haha, he already did!!! I was suitably chastened and I don't do it any more:/:

Yes, I hope the cookie doesn't split, I really like it!

Nice cookie, and the hole in the middle will probably let it scrink without splitting.

Nice new avatar, too. But I fear Burnham will get on your case for walking around in spurs:lol:

Haha, he already did!!! I was suitably chastened and I don't do it any more:/:

Yes, I hope the cookie doesn't split, I really like it!

My work here is done :D.

My work here is done :D.

Yup...at least I didn't use the one where I climbed up on the side of the truck, in my spikes!!

Steve, I like the cookie the way it is, it's a CODIT lesson on the wall!

He is a woodturner, we can't help thinking of ways to "improve" pieces of wood:lol:

I havn't checked out this thread yet and was wondering why there was four whole pages on a rec climb. Then I got to the second post (lou in a bikini!) and it allllll made sense.

Yeah, then the old gal pipes in with pictures of bits of wood, it's just not the same...mind you I just bought a new bikini today...:/:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're not old Fiona, just seasoned ;)

Your Norfolk pine pictures were way more interesting than pictures of bikiniclad girls.

But next time you get a removal like that, wear your new bikini for it, and we'll have the best of both worlds:)

Sorry, been off using my bikini...the beach wrap is a long sleeve Treehouse T shirt though....
What's that Treehouse saying, if there are no pictures, it never happened...kinda like if a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there to hear it, does it make a sound, the tree did fall, but where is the witness? Ahh, the guessing game, tree girls and bikinis8)8)

You probably couldn't read the entire treehouse tee shirt slogan on a bikini anyway, maybe just the "touch the" part. :O

Years back when I bought my first climbing saddle my wife said "thats a sexy looking apparatus". I asked her if she wanted to try it on wearing just a bikini...... or something in that nature.
She replied "your a very sick man":lol:

Back