Progress capture for HC while ascending?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like Burnham and I could patent this and become millionaire's! I will keep my day job in case it doesn't fly :D

Go for it, bro. I relinquish all claims. I'm set for life already, richer than Buffet, though he doesn't know it yet :).

Not to derail but...

Screen%2520shot%25202013-04-30%2520at%252010.01.42%2520PM.png

IMG_20130428_135853.jpg

20130425_205635.jpg

IMG_20130428_145012.jpg

My grandma had a troubled life escaping persecution as a child and later hardships, it deeply scarred her. She became a seamstress in sweatshops in Chicago, and later living with us, the only time I can really recall her face being peaceful is when she was sewing. It's a cool thing. The sound of her old Singer whirling around is etched in my brain. I have a lot of respect for good sewers, it takes some skill and discipline. I'm crappy at it. :lol:

No idea... I just did it weakly. Building a breakaway lanyard is really difficult. It takes an incredible amount of testing to create a repeatable break at certain load. While it might be easy for some its beyond my level of interest. I have always used a non-breakaway lanyard, but when making this one, I just did the harness side a little weaker than the saw side.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Bonner, I got me one. I just gotta try to take the time to do a little stitching. My business is really picking up :)

Back