Incredible Giveaway!!!!!

He would deny us the presence of the Squish for a few bucks! Canucklehead bucks at that! I swear.:roll:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel like a schmuck. I just talked with my wife about it and she said 'yah I didn't know why you were telling people it would cost us $500 in passports' when me and her where talking to another couple recently about going to vegas.

Passports, yeah, a form of security to screen the bad guys, and what else they may do with the information :/:.....also something for your own protection if you were to be arrested and need assistance from the diplomats representing your own country, or are killed or injured and relatives need to be informed...the passport data provides that.

I bet you can buy a passport cheap behind your old gas station:/:

She's in good spirits, but busted up pretty bad. last I heard she'll be in the hospital for another five weeks stabilizing before they decide on how rehab will look. It also looks so far that once she's recovered from her pelvis being broke/shattered that she'll need to pretty much immediately undergo a hip replacement.

It's a lousy thing for sure, but as I said she's in good spirits and she's focused on recovering already starting to try and move around as much as possible and work some of her upper body muscles as much as she can.

Also the shirts were sent out this last week and the DVD's with Bretts.

Wow, 5 weeks! My buddy in the logging accident was out in a week with his jaw wired. She must have gotton really busted up!

Wow, 5 weeks! My buddy in the logging accident was out in a week with his jaw wired. She must have gotton really busted up!

Yah, that will be six, seven weeks of stabilizing. She's not expected now to start to learn how to walk again for probably atleast six months. When she leaves the hospital it'll be in a chair.

Glad to hear your buddy is healing up.

Squish I had a buddy that had a car accident years back, he busted his pelvis and had some knee and ankle breaks as well. His femur went through the pelvis as the cab of his pickup got smushed. He still talks about remembering talking to the first responders that were discussing how to extricate him from the cab and he kept pleading with them not to sacrifice his legs as they were discussing. he was in hospital in traction and various moving devices for months. years later he still gets a tingly ankle when its about to have a weather change where he is. its shitty but once stabilized it will get better, its just a matter of time and good attitude about the rehab.

Back