How'd it go today?

Isn't it one of those information gathering boats? A bunch of nerds peering at monitors in that odd shaped structure at the stern.

I must be outta the loop, never seen something so radical

Pasties... I haven't had one of those in thirty years. Here's Chris on his crane trees.

unnamed-199.jpg unnamed-202.jpg unnamed-201.jpg unnamed-200.jpg

Oh, and THIS is what Doghair looks like... (the last pic).

unnamed-203.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed-204.jpg
    unnamed-204.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 41
Well, the Training Officer resigned tonight. Not like I have anything going on or anything, but the guy leaves and the Chief looks at me and says training officer.

I guess I do too good of a job coordinating training with the State Fire School. Oh, well.

Cool pics Jed.

You're a better man than me Jim. I get bugged to join our local volunteer department now and then but I don't think I could do it.

Jed you got rad pics....I'd be pissed too.

Not really Deva. You get rad pics when you brush out and top a 210' triple stemmed Redwood right next to the house in one long day, and they put you on the cover of the Wesspur catalogue. ;)

Jim: Congratulations! I know that's not what you're looking for, but still...

http://www.agprofessional.com/news/‘-quiet-crisis-rise-acidic-soil-washington

QUOTE=FireFighterZero;741891]...I am going to break it up to raise some organic spring wheat...... I dont really believe in organic farming....[/QUOTE]

Have you read this article, Jim? It seems relevant to things you have said in the past. The sad part is, they still feel that through proper application of chemicals, the land will be able to produce more than it was meant to.

Got started early today and wiped out a tall skinny red oak before the ground crew showed up. Then set up the bucket to begin the other one next to the drive. Not near enough stick. Climbed all day yesterday and the other climber now is feeling sick so I'm back at it again. Alright got the whining out. Time to get to work
image.jpg

Back