Good Books to Read Your Kid(s)

On Mac Control/Q opens all of the windows on the desktop. another, easier way to do the same is to setup a hotcorner option. My lower right opens all windows, upper right closes them and leaves my desktop clear. IN the new Mac OS there are even more functions like this.

CTRL Q, cool! thumbnails the open pages to swap up between'em.

we should get one of those 'mobile computer fixer upper" decals for your truck! :D

cool, is there an antonym code for bringing the window back up?

And, have you found a site that lists cool codes for XP? Share!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's a link to our website. Wonderful children's books for all ages from toddlers to teenagers. If you sign on as a consultant, you (or your spouse) can earn FREE books and other incentives, including all expense paid trips; the next incentive trip is to Rome, Italy!!!

Check out our website: www.UsborneFamilyBooks.com

The book was there when I got home today. I read it to Haley and now she is busy playing with it. Its a clever book but its hard to stay serious reading "Have you seen my nuts? on every page. I guess I am still a child. Thanks for the book.

The book was there when I got home today. I read it to Haley and now she is busy playing with it. Its a clever book but its hard to stay serious reading "Have you seen my nuts? on every page. I guess I am still a child. Thanks for the book.

Haha, I forgot about that! Those wacky Englishmen. Well, I hope she enjoys it. We have lots of sticker books too that girls love. Princesses, fairies, and dolls.

Haha, I forgot about that! Those wacky Englishmen. Well, I hope she enjoys it. We have lots of sticker books too that girls love. Princesses, fairies, and dolls.

I musta missed the "we have a bookstore" post, whats up Mr Sir? :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
She went to bed tonight snuggled up to the little squirrel from that book. We read the book again for bed time. "Have you seen my nuts?"

I musta missed the "we have a bookstore" post, whats up Mr Sir? :)

Yup, we sell children's books. They're published and printed in England by Usborne Books and distributed in the US by the Educational Development Corporation. There's more information and lots of special offers on our website, www.UsborneFamilyBooks.com

Kids LOVE these books. We sell a lot to schools, day care centers, and libraries.

And, we're always looking for new sales reps to expand our territory. If you know anyone who would like to sell these books, they can sign up on our website. You earn a commission on every sale, plus lots of incentives including all expense paid trips (the next incentive trip is to Rome, Italy!)

www.UsborneFamilyBooks.com

Back