Ficus=Pine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It would almost be a shame to oil it and get rid of the squeak...

You know what I mean...
Like, the Sqwerl's influence, the pulley karma would be ruined...

I hosted one of the best derails so far! Treehouse hallmark!

The ficus has sucumbed to the Fiona...all that is left is a huge stump, like 25'x 10'x 8'...not my problem!
The last bits had to be rigged down, Sqwerl's squeaky pulley earned me some money today, and the groundies LOVED my port-a-wrap. The tenants were 'tres' happy.
Ahhh, now for the paycheque!
Fiona its good to hear the job went smoothly and you're safe and sound. I like those big jobs that give a sense of accomplishment, also good word of mouth for future projects.
I still can't find what species that tree is that I showed earlier. Like I said some local from the area said it was a ficus so I took for granted that was what it is. Sorry to have derailed your thread this way.
But to answer treeguy 75's question was the trip pricy, no it wasn't just the airfare was. I went there right after 911 so tourism was way down in Egypt which offered good prices on most everything. The best guide book to follow is Lonely Planet. That book gave us all the budget advice and places to stay and what to avoid and how much to pay in a bartering society.

I would go again in a heartbeat, and maybe next time I will find out what that darn tree is:lol:

S'all good, the derails are sometimes very fascinating, it's interesting where topics lead when given free rein!

Back