Cowboy Up

RickyTree

TreeHouser
Ya the cowboy hat was bad, but man was it hot out that day.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bhM5zmJmEWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whoa, I can't believe that didn't get hung up. I saw a stub that woulda loved to catch that limb.

I usually opt for a tad smaller cuts, make it easier on the groundies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was awesome!

Hey Thanks. Posted this at other sites and they chewed me out. I guess this is a different site and I am glad. Just didn't fit in quite well with loud mouth idiots who got all the knowledge but no skills. Again thanks for the kind words. I do try to wear my helmet more often now.

Whoa, I can't believe that didn't get hung up. I saw a stub that woulda loved to catch that limb.

I usually opt for a tad smaller cuts, make it easier on the groundies.

Figured he could just lay in down. Went big cuz there was a wood deck right under and this saved on roping the wood.

Hey Thanks. Posted this at other sites and they chewed me out.

Welcome to the house.

The difference between there and here is having a decent memory. A lot of guys at the other site only remember since the previous day when they might have been perfect.....or it was Sunday.

Welcome to the house.

The difference between there and here is having a decent memory.A lot of guys at the other site only remember since the previous day when they might have been perfect.....or it was Sunday.

Personally I think they are just a bunch of dicks. lower case for more effect.

Hey Thanks. Posted this at other sites and they chewed me out. I guess this is a different site and I am glad. Just didn't fit in quite well with loud mouth idiots who got all the knowledge but no skills. Again thanks for the kind words. I do try to wear my helmet more often now.

Hey Ricky - good to see you here. Just found this House a little while ago myself.
Hope you remember I wasn't one of the guys chewin' on you too bad over on AS....
Like I told you then, I got nothing left that I gotta prove to anyone as to what I can/can't do.

002_2.jpg
036_36.jpg

Hey Ricky - good to see you here. Just found this House a little while ago myself.
Hope you remember I wasn't one of the guys chewin' on you too bad over on AS....
Like I told you then, I got nothing left that I gotta prove to anyone as to what I can/can't do.

View attachment 45983
View attachment 45984

Man Nice pics. That was a beast with a 1970's bush on her. Cheers and pm on the way.

Glad to see you over here to Ricky.
there will always be a pissin match somewhere
I think the big difference with the TreeHouse is we try not to
take things personally.
Your vids rock, no blood no foul!

Thanks Thomas. Don't think about pissing matches much. Just big mouths with tiny nuts is what they are.

Not your fault, you were probably looking for a deeper meaning... I 'm not that deep.. just below the surface actually.

Oh tits out there. Can't see tho rest through the bush.

Back