Bull Creek Redwoods

Haven't you guys ever seen a baseball game or soccer match, where the trainer comes out and sprays from an aerosol can on an injured body part? That's ice spray.

Quick acting...have never heard of damage to skin or an allergic reaction. It's been around for a long time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Terri says the primary ingredient is butane. The rest are similar fast evap- highly flam goodies.

Use in open areas and don't play with matches.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I never heard them at night, Nick. You have quite a drive ahead. Be careful.

Terri and I will be up there Saturday morning. If you can let us know where you'll be camping, or climbing, and we'll stop in and pay you a visit.

Cool! I don't have a site reserved yet- but I'm headed for the Albee Campground. If you see a blueish silverish honda civic with a roof rack on top with plates that start 5JPB, that's me!

I'm scouting trees tomorrow, then on Saturday taking some friends up. Maybe I'll see you up there!

My cell: 323-384-7770

love
nick

I fail to see how freeze burning your skin is going to reduce swelling of ligaments and tissue. Save your money.

Real intelligent post there, Wiley. Why don't you look into it instead of being so negative. Nothing gets burned, sir. It's a temporary relief for pain, and probably can help reduce swelling, in lieu of instances where ice is not available

I can see the value in it. Say you got a cut and wanted to scrub it out. The cold would help with numbing it quickly.
Then use an ice pack later for reducing the swelling

Back