August Hunicke Videos

All I have to say is awesome posts from all, some good read here, really good folks on here...very different personality's on here but we all do get along, we work it out, thats what makes this place the best tree forum on the net :thumbup:

Drama! But, seems constructive all the way around, good show. Now I need to go do something manly after all this estrogen that's been released here

That's redneck, which is manly soo you're good. I'm still trying to organize my shop, I THINK that's manly enough..

Drama! But, seems constructive all the way around, good show. Now I need to go do something manly after all this estrogen that's been released here

HAHAHAHA to this and the subsequent Jim/Willie manliness topic.

Wow, just catching up on this thread took all of my forum time tonight. Epic stuff. I find that it really speaks to the quality of the membership that opinions can be expressed, discussed, rebutted, and the conversation continues. Too often, it seems, when "heads of state" even slightly disagree it escalates into a nuke cloud - which usually results in the conversation degrading into a mud slinging match. But here, it gets talked out, emotions, tone, and "perceived tone" get worked out. Kudos to all involved, and a sincere thank you for the comical comments along the way. I truly enjoy coming along for the ride.

Take a swing anytime. I'm completely at home with all that :D If I can answer I will....if not, youll get some of these, be warned :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Reg, it seems that I unknowingly stepped into something that had been going on for a long time between you and August.
I want to apologize for that and for siccing Herr. Sigmund Freud on you.
That was uncalled for, but I didn't know it at the time.

He secretly wishes they named him Thor.........

Actually, I wish they had named me anything but what they did.
In Danish, my name sounds like the noise a truck makes when it brakes and the brakes squeek.
Imagine spending your whole life turning around and saying " What" every time that happens.

On the other hand, I can't blame them.
Stig means "Wanderer" in Norse, and I spent over 10 years doing just that.

Back