2004 Honda Element

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got the bank check an hour ago, took it straight to his bank and they confirmed it is good. He will be back to pick up the car this evening. It's a done deal. :big-dance2:

Was the cost/profit margin worthwhile, Brian? I don't care about the actual numbers, that's your business...but was it worth the effort/time you put in after all's said and done?

I got the car at an exceptionally low price, I feel I was very fortunate in how inexpensively I was able to get it up to snuff, and I made almost $900. IMO that isn't much return for the risk, not considering the time and amount of work I had in it.

My next car will be something I want to drive, not just something to turn for a profit.

What car would you like to get to have fun driving?
I had a 1963 Jaguar XKE roadster and sold it for $1200 in 1975. They go for oh, $30,000 now :cry:
My favorite was a 1967 Volvo 122S.

What car would you like to get to have fun driving?
I had a 1963 Jaguar XKE roadster and sold it for $1200 in 1975. They go for oh, $30,000 now :cry:
My favorite was a 1967 Volvo 122S.

Patrick, I'm thinking something like this. Although I'm leaning more toward something with a black or gray interior since the tan shows dirt so easily.

I bought and sold a motorbike recently for a nice turn of profit. I'd like to do it more often but it's trying to find the time to trawl the ads etc. I was lucky with this one the guy wanted shot ASAP as he was off on holiday. Was a 10 year old Honda VFR 800 which are very desirable here.

Back