The Official Treehouse Articles Thread

Chase storm work.

That's a plush rig.

I wonder how toy hauler floors are built as far as transporting a mini and grinder.
Just searching around for poops and laughs...
https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/tro/d/tahoe-transport-21tb-toy/6297937219.html
$2500 toy hauler, older. it would make a good portable shop, equipment hauler, possibly, if the floor and ramp are strong enough. Enclosed storage for at home, too.

4910 pound payload capacity. Mini, grapple, and small grinder, but not much more.

That guy goes all out on everything.

He traded in this truck for that rig.

Attachments

• f650_1-2.jpg
    f650_1-2.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They must keep that storm chaser truck and trailer with them full time OTJ otherwise it would be robbed.

Hows the cold turkey thing going?

Same here, btw. I drink water, hemp milk on the weekends, and a 50/50 lemonade/water after a hot day.

Have you measured your 10-15 mile with a step counter or something? Or how have you come to the conclusion of total distance? I'm not saying it isn't accurate. But 15 miles is the exact distance between the town I grew up in and the much bigger city to the west. I've walked it many times as a youth. It seemed pretty epic at times even as a fit youngster.

It takes me 90 minutes to walk 5 miles.

That is the basis for my calculation.

Other than breaks, my entire shift usually consists of me walking as fast as I can.

I work 7 to 9 hours a day.

18 minutes/mile is reasonable. 8 hrs or walking/day 5 days/week is a lot, imho. More power to you. Whether or not you lost weight is whatev, you are very fit or in shape. Like Squish says, that is a long f'g way for most folks.

Furthest I've ever walked in a day was 19 miles. I had a blast and was sore as chit after.

It takes me 90 minutes to walk 5 miles.

That is the basis for my calculation.

Other than breaks, my entire shift usually consists of me walking as fast as I can.

I work 7 to 9 hours a day.

Well if you've stopped drinking and watch your diet at all I'd think you should be able to get into fantastic shape with that activity level. Skip a cheeseburger or two!:D

How are you sleeping? One of my groundies is off the sauce for a few years, says he sleeps like a baby, 8 hours solid.

(Doesn't shit himself before anyone pipes up)

I seem to sleep about as good as ever, which isn't very good.

I need less sleep, for sure. 7, 8 hours I'm and wide awake. I used to sleep at least 9 or 10.

Back