Hunting 2013

I got some Beretta mags marked us govt! My buddy is in the Navy. I have an older DPMS that I still need a rear sight for. I have a Bushnell Holo sight on but I need a set of sights for when the stoopid batteries go dead. Those look good.

I have not had any experience with Pmags yet. Still using the old style. Everyone seems to like them though.

Thinking about your grip, I had to get the front strap of a pistol stippled once. I had a commander length 10mm built on a titanium frame. It was the first titanium frame my gunsmith had used and when he tried to checker the front strap, well, it did not work. So he stippled it, but you can still see where he started trying to checker it.

Thats awsome im a fan of berretta. Im a real big fan of FN . My m249 was a fn product and never jammed ever. But mostly partial to usa guns. I have a P89 ruger for backup that thing won't quit. How do u like the 10mm. Never shot one but from what you explained it sounds like a badass setup. I want a magpul fRont sight to. But I have 4 kids. Lol

My buddy likes FN too. He is the only one on his sub that still has a current machine gun qualification. When they steam into a foreign port he guards the sail of the sub with a M240!

I like the 10mm pretty well. If anything mine is too light with the FBI load that you used to be able to get from Cor Bon. I would like a steel 6 inch with a scope mount for deer and raccoons and such. The titanium commander I have is great for concealed carry, light and short. I just dont use hot loads for practice!

Should I close this thread now that there is another one?

Up to you Butch. We were kind of on a tangent and I felt like we were not cluttering up the other thread. No worries.

I dont reload for handgun or shotgun. I bought cases when everything was cheap a long time ago. If I want something different, my gunsmith friend usually has it. He has two Dillion 1050's!

My rifles never see a factory round unless I am feeling especially lazy! I load all my rifle rounds single stage with an old RCBS Partner Press.

I have a dillon 550 have to setup still. My pops gave it to me. Reloading is kinda kool. Ill have to get some pointers from u When I start reloading.

No problem. I don't have all the answers that is for sure, but I have been doing it for 20 years. Dillon 550 is a good press. Dillon is a good company.

Probably other reloaders here too, I think Chris (tucker) is a reloader too.

Dillon is top of the line. I have an RCBS which is a good press, but not a Dillon. Load info is available online but a good reloading manual is must have. I'm sure Pops passed that on to you as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guilty as charged. I reload. Single stage, hand weigh each one. Slow going but its relaxing for me.

I reload too, as it is the only way to obtain ammo for a .357 here.

Stig, pay me back , and ill send you some treefiveseven rounds. And a pile of brass if you want me to.?

Reloading equipment and components are available, just not for handguns.
I brought a shitload of brass and bullets home with me after my failed emigration attempt, so I'll be good for a few years yet.
For target shooting, I cast my own bullets, that makes for some cheap rounds.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You'll have a hard time stereotyping me, buddy:lol:

It's impossible. I've tried. You are 100% unique and stick to your own convictions and no one else's. It's one of the several reasons I deeply respect and admire you.

Im surprised they allow guns in Denmark....just saying ;)

You can own handguns if you belong to a shooting range club, but you have to be a member for some years before they let you go for the bigger calibers.
Too bothersome for me, so I just reload my own stuff.

And you also need to have a spotless criminal record, of course. ( which I actually do)
Shot guns or rifles just takes having a hunting license, which means passing a test that any moron can pass.

I took it years ago when I had promised my neighbour that if I ever caught one of his 39 rottweilers on my property again, he'd better bring a wheel barrow when he came to get it.
I figured using an illegal handgun for whacking a rottweiler was a bad idea, even though it would have been fun, so I went and got myself a license for a shotgun.

Back