All RopeKnight - All The Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Tom. I know your heart is in the right place, but you've gotta know when to stop sometimes. As well as being a little less dismissive of other people preferences and points of view.

Reg I answered the question.
Truth RK KOs bags.
I'm looking forward to the day when something is better than this.
Self propelled something, robots what ever.
Right now we are the champs and I will defend it.
I share this with you all

Many arbclimbers are employeed not self employeed and treat bags/throw wts like dirty diaper.
If I worked for someone and they said here go throw this outdated ineffective trash. I will treat it for what it is, outdated wasteful junk.
Now give them something effective, effecient, cooperative and designed to move through a tree like a slippery fish and isolate the tip plus so much more.
Good tools make work a pleasure!

I have found employees treat everything like shit regardless of how much it costs wether it is a $12 throw bag or a $150k bucket truck.

Reg I answered the question.
Truth RK KOs bags.
I'm looking forward to the day when something is better than this.
Self propelled something, robots what ever.
Right now we are the champs and I will defend it.
I share this with you all
Please dont edit/add to your post after Ive already replied to it. Start a new post, aye.

So, what truth do you refer to and who is hurt by it?

Tradition, classic bag, all that nostalgia bs that can hold progress back.
Good employees are a god send. Good tools are god send. Good bosses are a god send.
All that is nothing without good friends and family.
You guys are like family sharing things that make life easier for me, sharing ideas that will keep me alive.
Very grateful I am though I may seem dismissive, in reality I just want friends, grow and share with.
Cheers

Tradition, classic bag, all that nostalgia bs that can hold progress back.
Good employees are a god send. Good tools are god send. Good bosses are a god send.
All that is nothing without good friends and family.
You guys are like family sharing things that make life easier for me, sharing ideas that will keep me alive.
Very grateful I am though I may seem dismissive, in reality I just want friends, grow and share with.
Cheers

No need to answer my last post. It doesnt matter.

Lots of friends here mate, just stop repeating yourself. You know what Im talking about. Everybody gets it.

...nothing flies like lead...that is truth....just threw down my tight cash for Harrison's Rocket....if Silver Dildo is better I would have gladly upgraded....Throw bag not Dead

This really shouldn't be a big deal but something happens to me when I get on here
And want to talk about RK.

Involuntary, automatic and repetitive type thinking and responses.
Hope you all can forgive me .
Sometimes I am not in control something comes over me.I am just a human who can get negative and toxic. I get anxious, scared, sad and angry. But never for to long because I love everyone.
Truly
Tommie A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back