Rigging wood in tightish quarters

Hey it's winter. It's harder without a crane, but its more hours in the paycheck. Maybe the job was bid lightly and the boss man took it just to keep his men fed even if he didn't make a whole ton off it for himself?

Yup, I agree. If there is a lot of work on the books, go crane. If not, then they did the right thing. Gotta keep the men busy first.

Nice job Ben. Even if your boss bid that to keep you busy it still makes it more stressful knowing it's bid so low. Doesn't leave much room for taking your time to get it right.
I also like to put a tag or use a controlled verticle zip line as Jerry suggested. Very nice job though

Excellent job. Tight for sure

Cory his boss (3 wise men I believe) should just buy him a crane and be done with it!

Second thoughts he should just come work for me since I have a crane!! Charlottesville home of UVA has lots of cute young single girls

Arrr, pillage and plunder! Rob better up the game now!
Ps, some nice trees it here too though half the women are granola if you don't mind :)

Gettin it done Benn. Nice job on that one. You always get those crazy tight mofos.
Hate seeing the swing, we all done it. Whew........
The New York is a crazy playground bro

I well remember the first swing I had when I was as green as grass. Almost 40 years now. It swung by a whole row of windows with me holding my breath. It could have punched through one and spun out and continued. Good luck was on my side that day.

Subscribing is where you know when someone puts out a new video. I forget how the notification works. Might just be when you log in to YT.

When you have enough subscribers, you can start profit sharing with YT from ad revenue.

You gotta lobby for your cut, Reginald!

You gotta lobby for your cut, Reginald!

Think I might pass on that one actually, Cory.

Makes sense now why perhaps some people are so active on there, making post all over the place, trying to pick up new sub's.

Back