August Hunicke Videos

Lotta fine tree work and filming going on there. Thanks for posting. Not sure about all camp acting, don't really get that, but that's probably just me.

Crack the whip!

I've blown the serving clean off the end of the rope a few times doing that. Sounds like a gun shot.

Whipped the whipping right off while crackin the whip? 🙄

Again i say " awesome edit August!" 👍👍

Any real tree man can tell y'all just having a blast messin around. I say there must be some good ground help to support such a motley crue of climbers 👍💪👊

Whipped the whipping right off while crackin the whip? 🙄

Again i say " awesome edit August!" 👍👍

Any real tree man can tell y'all just having a blast messin around. I say there must be some good ground help to support such a motley crue of climbers 👍💪👊

Thanks, actually us climbers were the only ones there.

"deliberately exaggerated and theatrical behavior or style."

Just a bit too much cheese, brother. The boys are clownin like they're UFC fighters rather than tree guys. Your cinamatographic skills are just way, way, way above this type of Monster Energy Drink, tractor-pull type of stuff. Maybe try a differend tack.

Just a bit too much cheese, brother. The boys are clownin like they're UFC fighters rather than tree guys. Your cinamatographic skills are just way, way, way above this type of Monster Energy Drink, tractor-pull type of stuff. Maybe try a differend tack.

LOL, well seeing how we threw a script together with no plan and a bunch of work to do that wouldn't do itself, I guess what came out smelled like trailer park hamburger helper, marlboros and rainer beer. . . The movie had a limited budget ;-)

LOL, well seeing how we threw a script together with no plan and a bunch of work to do that wouldn't do itself, I guess what came out smelled like trailer park hamburger helper, marlboros and rainer beer. . . The movie had a limited budget ;-)
Haha, 80s Tree work minus the feathered hair then. 😁

I absolutely give up. Butches' lol is the best and most deserved lol I've ever gotten. Man, what a Jackass, snob I've appearantly become, Auggie. I don't know if you'll ever forgive me (well, of course you will cause you're a better Christian than I'll ever be on my best, and your worst day) but at least have the common decency to go on heartily laughing at me. What a snobbish Jackass. Man, I'm sorry. I'd blame it on drink, but for the fact that I've had a good deal more tonight than last night. Sorry bro. I do mean it: I'm very sorry, and please forgive me. What I had written plagued me all day, today. I've got a tongue that was appearantly set on fire by Hell.

haha, nah, I don't take a video like that serious enough to take offense at peoples opinions of it. It's entertainment for me to create stuff like that.

Keep goin' August. Nevermind snobs and people who for some unknowable reason, feel bad about themselves and would gladly try to sink everyone else to their level. Not sayin no names. :drink:

Nice vid, August. I like the black vermeer, and the remote too! Slammin tunes, Ben.

Back