August Hunicke Videos

This one really scared me brother. F the picnic table and tear that shit out from the safety of the ground. Set up some deflector ropes, horizontals over the picnic. babies need their popa
From where I sit any ways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was so cool August. I gotta watch that again. Insane jealous over your 200t. Don't see to many with that kind of compression anymore. You got a new jug and piston in that pig?

It's still a new saw Jed. I took spark arrester out that's all. A friend of mine in Booneyville Missouri saw it on the shelf brand-new at the saw shop. (the locals there don't know what a real saw is, so it was safe, like in a little time capsule) He sent it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OHHhhhh, that's beautiful..... The mere sound, the weight, the smell of that pig. One fights not to swoon.

This one really scared me brother. F the picnic table and tear that shit out from the safety of the ground. Set up some deflector ropes, horizontals over the picnic. babies need their popa
From where I sit any ways.

Thank you Thomas. The thought crossed my mind to pull it out of there with my truck but I came to the conclusion after staring at it a little, that I had it in the bag. I could have used another redirect on the right side to make the perfect bombproof triangle, but I've never been much of an over-rigger, and I could tell that the porta wrap location off to the right was completing the triangle good enough for the job. Could have pretensioned it more and pulled a lot of spring out of the initial action also but I was feeling pretty chill about it from my perch there. I told them hand tighten it up and cleat it off and stand back.

I think I must've been huffing paint or something the day I bid the job. It looked like the easiest thing I ever saw in the world so I told him $900 LOL.
Had to haul all the wood and everything. Can't give Cottonwood away.
I do that a lot, everything looks easy to me when I'm bidding. I need a salesman. Anyway the point is, I was like "this is good enough let's put it on the ground."
I wanted some inertia to do the work of getting as much of that thing out of those other two trees as possible.
So, anyway there's a little background of the job, useless trivia LOL.

I can give you a review of the 540 Jed. Might have to do it privately though so as not to piss off anyone. ; )

Ya thats cool I understand now.
Soaring in from above
talons out stretched
unsuspecting victim
a world of confidence in whirl of saw chips
Makes sense now.

That aside My weakness is the blue haired beauties. I never really got to spend much time with my grandparents
so they always get the best of me. Last week worked near 6hrs for 250 bucks. Endless cycle being a sucker.
But I must have a small army of grandmas prayers with me some days.

Cheers big ears

Hahahahaha, Thomas that is no small thing!!!!
I heard a preacher one time say,
"do you want the widows praying for you,
or against you?"

Ya thats cool I understand now.
Soaring in from above
talons out stretched
unsuspecting victim
a world of confidence in whirl of saw chips
Makes sense now.

That aside My weakness is the blue haired beauties. I never really got to spend much time with my grandparents
so they always get the best of me. Last week worked near 6hrs for 250 bucks. Endless cycle being a sucker.
But I must have a small army of grandmas prayers with me some days.

Cheers big ears

Love this post! So poetic.

I think I must've been huffing paint or something the day I bid the job. It looked like the easiest thing I ever saw in the world so I told him $900 LOL.
Had to haul all the wood and everything. Can't give Cottonwood away.
I do that a lot, everything looks easy to me when I'm bidding. I need a salesman. Anyway the point is, I was like "this is good enough let's put it on the ground."
I wanted some inertia to do the work of getting as much of that thing out of those other two trees as possible.
So, anyway there's a little background of the job, useless trivia LOL.

:lol: that's a hard habit to break!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f1lHWaEqj1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back