Today I Learned...

I thought you were in Key West V. With the predominantly gay Provincetown nearby, shrimping is another term for felching.
I am hoping you were not involved.

I've never heard of seagulling. If it happens, I can promise you, you will be reading about me in the paper. Something along the lines of "Local tree man beats man with his own torn off arm!"

What did you hit. Or is it a dui

Bummer, if either of those 2

Sorry to hear Jim. I was a duty hook for three towns fifteen yrs ago. I've been on too many scenes where the coroner was on site. When I was eight, my dad stopped the car about 100 yds(guessing) away from an accident and said stay here. Well I followed and saw my first, and never to forget every single detail, decapitation. Maybe that deadened my senses, as most doesn't bother me. Unfortunately it's part of the job, thankfully it's few and far between.
Rest easy man. Thanks for doing what you do!

No story, Jim, I was just wondering about it with so many of those birds around, so I looked it up. Very bitter taste, some say. Maybe being eat just about anything critters has something to do with it.

Makes sense. I would suppose scavengers would not be pleasant to eat. They dynamite roosting trees in the mid west to protect waterfowl hatching areas from the crows. Black rain of feathers coming down. I protect my songbirds from such birds with great fury, I suppose it is silly to kill one species to protect another that I deem pleasant, but I do like tweety birds.

You have to climb and get the young fledglings, Jay.
That is how it was done here, when people ate stuff like that.

Jim, the police traditionally set up speed traps all over the place for easter, here.
Anybody stopped is checked for booze/drugs as well.
Even though the weather was fine, I left the motorcycle in the garage, no reason to take chances.
Minimum speeding ticket here is $250, I'd rather use that money to fly to Schweiz.

Today I learned that my doctor is a retarded asshole that most likely graduated last in her class at med school.

Back