APTA in Primetime!

The APTAs that Nick is selling are made with a 3' chamber and a 2' barrel, so are just a bit over 5' long.

Interesting. Perhaps a smaller model could be offered for those who don't need such heights? Call it a mini?

I think you just fill it with less air if you need less height? It breaks down too Butch so it's not that long when stowed.

Seems like it wouldn't be much bigger than a big shot when stowed. Although, you gotta have the pump too.

This seems like it kinda makes the bigshot obsolete. I won't pass judgement until I've used one, but.........

But then, it would be categorized as a weapon.
I think that should be avoided in many places.

For the valve, there is a sliding type instead of a rotating one. Not cheap perhaps.

I'm sure it would work Cody, but the APTA pumps up so easily and fast with a hand pump that it would be the better and more versatile choice. Much better for making multiple shots that are away from the truck.

David

Thanks Dave! I am looking at bike pumps right now :)

I do think explosives would damage a soft shot bag. In that case you've sort of end up with a shotgun. Shit could get real weird in a hurry......

I bought a lucky launcher 2 weeks ago. It works OK, I got the 3 different loads but for the east coast it is overkill, shoots WAY high. I need to make a heavier projectile for it so it doesn't go so high. Obviously the big problem is you cannot modulate the hight other than the 3 loads and it is LOUD.

Fun toy.

Wish I knew the new APTA was going to be available...

Would like to know how high the new APTA can reach......150ft + would be nice with 10oz bag for the tall big pondo's here

wondering too if this launcher has a blow off valve (presser relief) in case it gets pumped up to high? tube fail? just checking, not sure how thick walls are on tubing

Back