The Official Random Video Thread!

An iphone vid I shot today of Red Bull doing donuts in Austin!!

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/BNHsXn8K9WM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/BNHsXn8K9WM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Another tasty donut!

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/zL3R51wT21U?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/zL3R51wT21U?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

A freak? LOL! More like a BEAST!

ronnie-coleman-mrolympia-progression.jpg

Ha, nice one Nate! Sebastian Vettel doing his last donuts in a redbull before he goes to ferrari. Circuit of the Americas F1 this weekend!

Hey Butch, that body builder just looks utterly gross to me. Good on him for the effort though. Still doubt he would be any use in a fight.

Pleased that the old "how hard was Bruce Lee?" debate still rages, take me back a bit. To when I was 14.

Body builders are laughable. I mean, who's it for?

If you think that's efficient, you should see how we can cut trees. The firemen have competitions, I see them training all the time. Even the volunteer departments do. Don't fret, Jim, there could be an opening for a mascot. :D

Hey man, cmon man, man there aint nothin at all wrong man with not giving your damn food to a stranger, man, who is actually some douche doing a hidden cam experiment, man. I would love to shoot somebody tried to gets some of my food, man. Yo man, I'm food aggressive, man, its hard out there.

Ok, I wouldn't shoot somebody for that, that would be very dumb. I guess my point was that the subject's behavior was verrrrrry obnoxious so he should expect near unanimous rejection from the general public.

Jesus Christ himself woulda told him to get stuffed, I'm trying to eat a slice of pizza here, I been building a damn shed all day, gimme a little space bro.

Neat ending on that vid. I would say that generosity could commonly be experienced with the homeless. I got tired of telling panhandlers, "No" and at one point started asking them for a dollar before they had a chance to speak. Almost always got it.

Zackly. He's got a screw loose and a chip on his shoulder.

Another use for a BigShot.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/40oa1ec2QaU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back