In The News...

England ruled about half the world for over a thousand years. What happened and why do they need the EU? Edumacate this dumb hillbilly.

Its kind of odd, when a black man is killed by police all the celebs get on twitter and are quite upset.

When a bunch of black men are killed by other black men in Chicago, it hardly ruffles a feather.

Its kind of interesting in a horrible way, but blacks are much less likely to be killed by cops than whites. More whites are killed by cops every year than blacks. Yes, blacks make up far less of the population than whites, but as a whole, blacks are much more likely to have encounters with cops than whites.

Interesting reasons for this I guess. One study pointed to the fact that cops that work black neighborhoods encounter situations that might turn deadly more often, so they are trained better and have more experience than officers that work in white neighborhoods.

Beyonce wants the cops to stop killing "us". Why not ask her fellow blacks to stop killing each other too?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E4GMrG0cekw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its difficult to understand the lifestyle or the culture in these neighborhoods.

Its easy to pass it all of on the GOVT or white America, but they prey mostly on their own. Because they have no choice? Maybe, but I think its also because the neighborhoods are weak already, and it is easy to prey on the weak.

They are not leaving the neighborhoods to hassle kids in the suburbs. There is plenty of money to be made off their own. Amazing how little a life is worth to them.

Now with all the media, govt, and social pressure, the cops are reluctant to police in these areas. Effectively creating no go zones like they talk about in Europe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its difficult to understand the lifestyle or the culture in these neighborhoods.

You don't know the half of it, brother... and I hope you never have to!

Back