The Official Random Video Thread!

My best group ever was with a 1911. On a paper target,of all things.
Man, I kept that around for years. It had one hole in it, with a slight oval shape.
Not bad for a commie shooting at 25 yards.

I used to hang out with the guy who probably had the largest collection of guns in the country, untill he got old and lost his mind and bearings.
Then he could only remember me on days when the wind was blowing from the west.
Sad, really.

So I've shot handguns that you've probably never even heard of, like the Roth steyr 1907.
I used to read a LOT about guns, back then, partly because they interest me, and partly to be able to talk to my gun collector friend.
As a matter of fact, he showed up one day with the Roth Steyr and told me he had something, I'd probably never even heard of ( just like I did to you, now), when he brought it out, I said: " Wow, a Roth Steyr, where did you get that"

He never forgot that.

For my 40th birthday, he showed up with a gun that I had always wanted to shoot.
The Mauser C96, carbine stock holster and all.
And just to make the day complete, he had brought both the BOLO and the 9 mm Red handle.

In the Nam anyone could buy early military weapons, and even new for that matter, on the black market for a song. 30 cal carbine $30 bucks, 45 cal grease gun $40 bugs, Thompson sub, with barrel mag $100, AK 47 $150 up, M60 machine gun for bag of pot.

During a surprise inspection at our barracks (a tent) the CO took my M60 and grenades, and left the rest of my collection, and said, "You shouldn't have this piece, I'll take it." Sure as shit he had that M60 mounted on his Jeep a few days later.

It wasn't considered and offense to have all those weapons on your person. Though after a while I couldn't see any sense in it. Fun while it lasted though.

Stig. Why would you ever shoot a full beer can?

They blow up so nicely.
Apart from that, to a Dane, most American beer is like water, anyway.
Except for the West coast microbrews, those are sooooooo good.
Would be wasteful to shoot those, besides they only come in bottles.

Micro-breweries dot the land here now in the Midwest. Be nice if they could just learn to lighten up on the hops a bit.

Holy Shit!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rVlhMGQgDkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The way things are going you might be right. Read a book years ago about AI, it gets closer every time I go to buy something.

But we might still have a chance.:|:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CoAmll3ViQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In 20-30 years, humans will be picking up the boxes with the robots directing.

ncAPUUM.gif

Back