The Official Random Video Thread!

In my eyes, something that can't hold it's own against a coyote isn't worthy of the name, dog.

Probably pissed about half the "dog" owners in the House off, with that remark.

In praise of small dogs.

You can take them to work without worrying about them killing the clients cats or scaring their children etc.

They produce less shit.

They fit in a small van without too much bother.

They don't stink the house out as much as a big one.

Not too many coyotes in France or Denmark.

I've never lost a client to one of the dogs, yet.
Also never have lost any tools out of the truck, even on the job where we had to park behind the Copenhagen central trainstation, which is where the junkies hang out.
We'd hardly left the truck, before there was a circle of them around it.
We figured ol' Jack woud tear the arm off a couple and the rtest would wise up.

My dogs don't chase cats or any other wildlife above mouse/rat size. Trained that way since puppyhood.

I got a big van.

They've got 4½ acres of land to shit on, here.
Mostly they go down towards the forest, I imagine that is their way of leaving a message for the fox.

Unless wet, they don't stink.
If they do, they sleep with the horses.
Tough, but beats sleeping with the fishes:)

Haha, dogs, meh, nothing really better than them in the animal world. I wrote a song about one even. . . But they still annoy me. I don't like being stared at while eating.

Mick, any idea how much time I spend training those mutts?
It is the one thing I'm really good at.

At the job yesterday we had both of mine and both of Richard's sitting on the truck bed, as always.
So this guy walks by with a Female German shepherd.
Notices the 4 dogs that are standing on the edge of the bed, looking at his bitch, so he tells her to stay and comes over and asks if he can pet the doggies.
Permission given and while he is at it, I compliment him on his dog's behavior, since it is a rare thing to see someone who can actually control their dog.
So he calls her over and tells her to sit and stay.
5 dogs looking at each other, no-one breaks command.

Don't see that very often.

That was a good gun video, Jim, but the loud background music sure was annoying.

Seth for POTUS!

Might be a repost...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Mze-58kQxw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

seth.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WyIq9FdTgwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I liked that, Jim.

personally I'm a big fan of this guy.
Good sense of humour and can shoot, too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gtLPc0Jrt8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You've no idea how much I envy you being able to have those guns.
I could, but only if I joined a range club, and being anti social by nature, that is not my thing.
Also, I never got off on shooting paper targets. I'm more of a beer can shooter. Nothing beats standing with your back to an unopened beer can about 30 feet away, turning and drawing at the same time and making that thing simply explode. Much more satisfying than punching a hole in a piece of paper.
Someday, when I get back on my feet economically, I'll come visit you.
Then you can show me how hopeless I am with a rifle ( actually I already know that) and I can show you that I am a decent hand gun shooter.
Or used to be, anyway.

Hopefully I can expand my arsenal before then.

My most prized handgun in a custom 1911 .45 my gunsmith buddy made for me when I turned 21. I got 5 or 6 hundred rounds you could burn through.

He was going to make me a "Damascus" .45, but the slides got hard to find. Like a 2 year wait.

Back