The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 285K
Our fieldstone is quite globe-like here. There are several hundred old fieldstone houses in MI. I keep thinking of taking a road trip or three some day and grabbing pictures of several of them.

Nice sized pup to add to your pack.:) He looks all Terrier al right...:/::lol:

This is my new dog, Dude. I wanted a dog that could run, Dude fits the bill. I can ride my MTB for 2 hours in the woods and he is still ready to roll afterwards..... IMG_1992.jpg

getting back from a ride and he wants the cat to play!!

Nice looking dog for certain.
I like yours too Mick. Looks like a great buddy :)

Emma (the pyrenees ) had puppies. 9 but only 6 survived. Katy and the kids were in Idaho for easter..
Anyway, all boys left. I'll take more pics when their eyes open. Bathroom looked like a dog exploded. I just tossed in wood shavings... :lol:
Her first litter, she was not all thrilled about it either, poor thing.

Attachments

• tmp_7854-20170423_2106121621961956.jpg
    tmp_7854-20170423_2106121621961956.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 32
  • tmp_7854-20170423_1754221771772886.jpg
    tmp_7854-20170423_1754221771772886.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 32
Nose in the wind.
Any dog's dream of a good life.
Good for him that he ended up with you.

No "though" about it...any dog worth the name will roll in ripe stuff, given the chance. It's only the over bred and over refined breeds that don't remember what scent concealment is for :).

My dog went right to the dead gopher today and rolled all over it in the park.

Little stinker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well, you know Jim...them Brit expats are special people.
:D

And you know now then, Deva...the little stinker is a real dog :).

I would say its pretty good that some cat in France, living in such a nice neighborhood, could tell the difference between dog shit and fox shit.

Appreciate the sentiment Jim but my neighbourhood is very rural, not really "nice" in a middle class sense. Our house is pretty enough because we've made it so. Many, if not most of our neighbours live surrounded by the sort of crap that people who don't lack space collect, pallets, old cars, the oh so essential tin sheeting!
Peaceable folk though, just basic for the most part.
As for knowing what fox shit is, I grew up on a farm, hunting rabbits with a ferret etc. I have a pretty good handle on the natural world.

Back