The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 285K
Igor is feeling good because Mick helped him beat up that Airedale.

A good pack fights together.

I met the lady later during the holiday in a shop, she said the dog was putting weight on the paw so no real harm done.

Really beautiful dog, I felt very guilty.

You're right Stig, in his mind it was a successful "pile in"

His bollocks might be the real casualty of the fight though, I cancelled castration because of his good nature, that decision is under review.

Feeding time at the Zoo!

I'm taking care of Richard's two dogs while he is in England.

Quite the show at feeding time.
Actually, they are all very well behaved.
They get fed in order according to rank in the pack, and everybody waits their turn.

P1050777.JPG P1050779.JPG P1050781.JPG P1050786.JPG

Well it’s been a long time since I posted about the big guy Max in my avatar but after only 3 years and all his medical issues it got to the point where his life was going to just get worse and fast so I had to make the decision to put him down back in April. Man was that the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life.

I can't handle when they die. When my last dog died at 16 it really messed me up for a while.

Cats, not so much. I've buried two and they didn't affect me anything like when my dog died.

I’d like to go to the pound and get another but my wife still isn’t there yet. We still have one more little one that my wife has had for 14 yrs now. He’s old and mostly blind, falls down stairs, but he’s still like a puppy if that makes sense so who knows with him.

Maybe having several dogs would be better, different ages.

It was ruff when Rupert had to be put down suddenly. If I had more than one dog, it would have helped me. It was a 2, of a 1-2 punch, for me, that I certainly didn't need.

Back