The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 285K
Just be happy it was only fox shit, Mick.
We were working next to an x-mas tree plantation where a lot of Polish workers were trimming trees, once.
My former partner's dog found the place where one had been taking a dump.

I still have the mental picture of him driving home with the dog in the car, all windows open and his head stuck as far out of the driver's side window as it would go.

The classic around these parts is taking your dog out to the lake/river during salmon spawning season,near the end. When they're dead and rotting everywhere.

9ONDgt3.gif

Riesenschnauzer.

Giant Schnauzer in English, I think ( Riesen means giant in German)

Great dogs, but very strong willed, somewhat hard to train.

Very protective of their pack, I can't think of a better friend for a little girl.
Nobody is ever going to mess with her.

Jack, my newest dog is ½ Riesenschnauzer and lives up to the reputation of being hard to train.
He absolutely refused to lay down on my command, eventually got himself so worked up about it that it was impossible to get any where with it.

So I completely gave it up for 2 months untill he had forgotten about it, and just last week started again.
Now he drops down with the two others when I give the descending whistle that I use as lay down command, and seem happy to do so.

Ha, if they do they ought to put up signs or something. I've seen it many times out at a local park. Dogs covered in dead salmon.

Driving, not drying.
Just thought I'd correct that typing error.
Man, I still think about that sometimes.
When I tell people that I made it from here to Haslev animal clinic in 18 minutes, nobody believes me.

Hanging on the porch...dude howls like a little girl dog:lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HDEnnrAxsfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Driving, not drying.
Just thought I'd correct that typing error.
Man, I still think about that sometimes.
When I tell people that I made it from here to Haslev animal clinic in 18 minutes, nobody believes me.

How far away is it? Is that metric minutes?

Back