The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 288K
He doesn't like sitting still while outside. Runs around like a rocket, searching down the cats and squirrels that come into the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking Dobie.

My Dad raised Dobie's in the Hawaii jungle....Great dogs, Loyal and Great with Family....They need a large space to get the lead out.

I was knocked down a flight of stairs as a wee one by two dobermans. I don't blame them though.

Speedy looking guy. Just over a year he looks like he would need a lot of miles to wear him out.

It was a friend of mine. He had three of them, one of them being kinda sketchy.

I always loved to see them, but on this day I didn't know the situation, and the owner should have been more aware.

Due to some upcoming vet visit, the sketchy one had to not be feed 24 hours beforehand.

So, he was a bit touchy. I petted him in a way he didn't like and BAM.

I'm torn and bleeding.

Come to find out, a few months later he bit his owner and was put down.

Lucky me...

Those are 15" woofers...

Attachments

• biteme.JPG
    biteme.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 61
Went to someone's house to get paid once in Northern California, kind of a sketchy character quite possibly with criminal activities going on I later heard. Up in the hills, no fence around his property but he had his Doberman running loose about. Nobody was home. After knocking on the door and then about to return to my truck, the Doberman appeared and kept me glued to the porch, became quite aggressive when I tried to leave. I must have been there about an hour before the dog scampered off a bit and I jammed to my truck. Kind of put me off Dobermans.

The first time I went to that residence to see about some work, the guy invited me in and immediately walked me over to an entrance table and opened a drawer and said, "This is where I keep my gun". There was a pistol in there alright. I didn't really didn't know what to think. After doing some work for the guy it took a long time to get paid. Later I heard that the IRS was looking for him, he had split to Florida. He had a pad down there and a cigarette boat.

Yeah it takes a lot to wear him out. I gotta get him a jacket since we're back up on the northeast. That way he will want to stay outside longer when it's cold

Butch that's crazy, you definitely lucked out. It's crazy how far they can open their mouths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool looking dogs, I love a dog with one blue eye:)

Sorry to report we had to put Rufus down, cancer

So just to be the opposite of Burnham we got a puppy right away. Gotta have a MTB partner..

Will post pics soon

Ruf went to the first GTG. He was an awesome dog. He died in the fall, I was going to post about it here but try not to dwell on shit. Kids were pretty tore up as he had been their protector for their entire life. Ruf couldn't ride with me for the last year as he got a gimpy leg due to nerve ending tumors. I made an executive decision and went on Craigslist and found a puppy that looked like he could run. Dude just started going on rides with me, I feel a bit bad about it as he is only 9 months old but he doesn't even breath hard when I ride. He. Wakes up in the morning ready to explode with energy. Dude needs to run....

Back