The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 287K
They do time(kennel) with my big fellas. All get along like nothing. The big rottie looking dog will play with them and you'd think he was gonna kill them but never ever has hurt them. The two little guys just pester him to death.

IMG_0711.jpg

Anybody still around from the NC get together? Don't think so, anyways Rufus was our mentor, we all snuck him in the motel and he hung all weekend long. He was a good friggin' dog, impressive hound in his day. This is him the evening before I had him put down. He got cancer in the nerves of his front leg, lost mobility in it so his muscles atrophied , Last straw was he would whimper at night and chew his leg. I cried as I put him in the ground.

IMG_0499.jpg
Kinda wish Dude my new dog could have met him and had some cool rub off on him. Dude is a good dog in his own right, just a whipper snapper..

Same evening, my daughter feeding him bread rolls, his favorite

IMG_0504.jpg

I told her we had to be happy for Ruf or he would feel sad. She did a good job.

Tell Jasper hey for me, Rufus :).

Nothing harder to do than pull the trigger on an old friend, Paul. Nothing kinder, either. You have my deep sympathy and understanding of that most horrid and equally generous decision.

Otis had a sleep-over this week...Tuff...sister's chihuahua-on-stilts mix

Attachments

• tuff & Otis 012.jpg
    tuff & Otis 012.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 48
  • tuff & Otis 015.jpg
    tuff & Otis 015.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 49
  • tuff & Otis 016.jpg
    tuff & Otis 016.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 48
  • tuff & Otis 020.jpg
    tuff & Otis 020.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 49
Since my dog is really the only one that will hang out with me he gets his picture taken, allot!!! So much so that if I posted every picture I have even taken of him I would probably get banned from this site.... so I will try not to overdue it.

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

I will ban anyone who bans anyone for posting pics of their pets.

Spread the word to all four corners of the providence!

Attachments

• Pnk6A2j.jpg
    Pnk6A2j.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 26
Back