The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 285K
Thanks everyone. Huge relief.

Today I replaced the passenger side front axle ujoint in my f550 and we got eight inches of snow too.

I don't think I could've done it if Tanky hadn't come home.

Furry bastard has been just chilling all day like nothing ever happened. All the dogs went for a walk again and everyone stuck around.

Super weird, whatever went down. I barely slept last night checked outside probably six times and nothing. Actually had a dream that I heard him barking at the door. I rushed out of bed and hit all the lights and nothing, no Tanky. I spent a ton of time outside just listening to the valley. Super quiet night. No commotion, no barking.

I'm just so happy he's back. Good wake up call to atleast get some collars and tags on the fellas.

I'm going to guess they do. But one time in nine years of running off makes me doubt I'll be buying any.

That's part of why I was so worried.

Furry bastard has been just chilling all day like nothing ever happened. All the dogs went for a walk again and everyone stuck around.

Super weird, whatever went down. I barely slept last night checked outside probably six times and nothing. Actually had a dream that I heard him barking at the door. I rushed out of bed and hit all the lights and nothing, no Tanky. I spent a ton of time outside just listening to the valley. Super quiet night. No commotion, no barking.

I'm just so happy he's back. Good wake up call to atleast get some collars and tags on the fellas.

He probably got some tail, snuggled up after, she shared an early kibbles breakfast and he went home... That's what I would have done lol

IMG_2125.jpg
It's been over a year so we decided it was time to get another dog. 6 month old Shepard mix. Trapper is the name he came with but that might be changing. He was found at a few weeks old in a box at a park with 2 more of the litter. Damn it ! He just pissed on my carpet. Oh the joys of getting a puppy!!

It seems like there was another member here who needed a new mutt to poop and bark at squirrels...

:/:

You know, besides me...

View attachment 82852
It's been over a year so we decided it was time to get another dog. 6 month old Shepard mix. Trapper is the name he came with but that might be changing. He was found at a few weeks old in a box at a park with 2 more of the litter. Damn it ! He just pissed on my carpet. Oh the joys of getting a puppy!!

Looks a whole lot like our old boy Jasper.

Back