The RIP Thread...

It's cool Butch ,she went out the way she wanted too .Thanks for the thoughts but it's for my kids,not me .Never the less the pain is still there for them,thank you all .

I'll address the thing in a couple of weeks when I get over the shock because it wasn't supposed to happen like this but sometimes things just happen .

As much as I try to be the tough guy sub sailor some times the first cut is cut deepest .:cry::cry:

I'm sorry for your loss, Al. And for the kids and grandkids. I, too, know what its like to lose a wife unexpectedly and for the children to lose their mother. Not much to say, except it does get better with time. Hang tough and be there for the kids, if only just to be there.

Just remember the good times.
That exactly is what I've stressed with my grand children---and they are grand indeed .
Lucky me but only two of my babies but I'll keep the memory of grandma "Susie" alive forrever .How some ever my youngest always wonders how grandma Dar ,my wife.is doing .

Tough old pill to swallow,no matter what happened 20 years ago.

You know some times you just aren't as tough as you think you are .:cry:

Thanks everybody .She was an ex but still I had fellings for her .

Tough little cookie I gotta give her that .

They had that memorial thing which she directed them to .Danged if the little

woman didn't have a keg of draft beer .:lol: Just her style,I wouldn't have

figured it any other way .

At least old Ed doesn't have to worry about being broke anymore. I hope he had some of that Colonial Penn life insurance he liked to peddle on TV.

An old girlfriend from high school just lost one of her younger sisters to a motorcycle accident. Deer ran out in front of them. She was only 39.

Back