The RIP Thread...

The RIP I liked best was Jesse Jackson reading Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs & Ham with full black chroma on SNL at the passing of Theodor Seuss Geisel. Normally, I have no regard whatsoever for the "Reverend," but that was just too classic.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A1mqg4C0awA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just hope when I go the wife doesn?t sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it...

What you told her, or what you did pay for it?

My 71 year old friend has a lot of collectible guns, tools, and such, and made a list or something about a lot of it, so he wife gets fair value on his passing, and it eases unloading anything he has, that she will never want.

LegalPleasingGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

R.I.P Senator John McCain. A true American. Some of you may be too young to remember his ordeal in Viet Nam. He was a true hero.

Yes ma'am.

Not to get political here...but Trump really showed his colors in the way he repeatedly dissed McCain. That was a sad way to treat a man like him.

Back to the regular programming, now.

I really lost a lot of respect for McCain in these last several years.

What I could never figure out is how a man like him, who had seen the worst of humanity, could be so willing...eager even...to send folks to war or inflict war on others.

That really bothers me on a personal level.

Lordy, Jim... he may have frigged up a bit but overall he was a great man.

A better man than me.

Back