The RIP Thread...

I used to get the impression that Johnny really liked Ed, and Ed, vice versa. That added some nice atmosphere to the show.

Dang, Al... I just don't read this thread often. Hope you're hanging tough.

MB, that would be cool to have, flip on the last Tonight Show with those guys... was it bette middler that stole the last show with Johnny? My memory of then is vague for that timeslot. :D

Farrah Fawcett

I used to have her poster in my bedroom. :(

Dang, Andy. You beat me to it by mere seconds.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Poor gal. At least her suffering's over. :(

Man. All the money the nation's armies spend on defense and war when that time and effort/money instead should be going into research and cures to keep us alive longer.

that sentence was hard to put together!

I had the tan swimsuit poster in my room too. If anybody ever doubted her ability as an actor, 'The Apostle' settled it once and for all.

I have to say R.I.P. to Regg, a much loved bartender at the Wooden Nickel which is the Hillsborough watering hole. Boy was queer as a three dollar bill but smart as hell and fun to have around. He shot himself three days ago.

Cardiac arrest, stopped breathing, treated and transferred to UCLA Med at this point. Where did you hear dead?

News here says hes dead, your link says rushed to hospital cardiac arrest

Good riddance. Can we move on now? I cannot believe MJ's death has generated more posts than any other death listed in this entire thread. And he didn't even have bewbies. :roll:

Weird as he was, he still was an enormously talented singer, dancer, and performer. And he did a lot for sick children, which most people discount because of the child molestation charges, which he was acquitted for in a court of law.

Skwerl, FWIW the posts about him crashed the Twitter service for a couple hours this afternoon.

Me, I dunno, I just hope his kids do well.

Back