The RIP Thread...

I'm thinking some weird trauma was done to that bucket that we don't know about, yet.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. With the boom that high, he could have bounced against the stem and wiped the bucket off. Sad ...

My bucket's lanyard eyes are not on the bucket itself, but on the hub that the bucket hangs on. There's one on either side of the hub. Sounds foolish to only be tied in to something that would fall if the bucket itself failed.

That's what folks in the know here tell me, that they have never heard of a bucket falling off, but getting crushed against something is sometimes in the news. Buckets running around all over the place.

I dug McHale's navy. Ernest was a fine actor, and I still remember the role where he won an academy award for 'Marty'.

Lordy, old Frank was one skinny sumbeach!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lfk-JTdQ_0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As you well know, I'm a dog lover and a half.

When Denmark made a list of some 12 breeds that cannot be bred anymore and have to wear a muzzle if let out of the owners property, because statistically they are too dangerous, I was totally in favor.

My neighbor got savaged by a pair of rottweilers 3 weeks ago as she came riding along. The went for the horse's legs and whar parts of her, they could reach.

A bunch of neightbours , me and my wife included, got together and walked up and told the owner that he either had those dogs put down, or would have a VERY hard time living in this neighbourhood.

They are dead!

I'm a big-time dog lover too, Stig ... but sometimes :X ... sad it came to that but, owners cannot be allowed to harbor vicious animals!!!
Kudos to you and your posse. :thumbup:

Back