The RIP Thread...

Thank you, everyone for your thoughts and kind words. I will share them with my family as well. I have to go back to Colorado in a few weeks for the ceremony.
All feels surreal when you lose a sibling......

So true abut being surreal. My brother has been gone now for a couple years and it's the strangest damn thing. I can't really get my head around it. I don't like to think about it, trying to reach a conclusion I just get a bunch of static.

She had a fever, parents took her to the hospital, she had a seizure and died within half hour. Just had her second birthday on the 12th July. :(

Breaks my heart.

And breaks it all over again to know that something similar happens untold times all around the world every stinking day. Weeping is all I can manage.

Didn't want to see this. Very upsetting. My daughter loves rhinestone cowboy. In fact all of my kids do. We have a sing along every time we hear it.

RIP, old friend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4qoymGCDYzU?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jerry Lewis, one of those ones where you didn't even realise he was still alive.

I loved his screwball comedy, similar to Jim Carrey now I think about it.

A good innings.

Back