The RIP Thread...

Why not? He was a pro performer who stayed on the edge of his time...why would he be worse if part of a later generation? Personally I think the earlier performers both in comedy and acting were far more talented and well rounded as performers than who is out there today.

Hell, Chappelle went mad, and they have run Chris Rock out of colleges.

Even Jerry Seinfeld has a hard time now.

Watching some of Rickles's performances, you laugh your ass off, but shit o dear, with all this outrage over words these days, I dont know if the old greats could have done the same material.

My Motto...

frig ya if you can't take a joke!

lhQuoGe.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4gcfLdjawCc?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Referring to the climber. I dunno, it just seems strange sometimes that there are companies willing to pay people to represent them by doing highly dangerous, or maybe foolish/lunatic is a better description, activities.

When I started in '77, I wasn't trained for shit. Because the "Foreman" was a friend of mine, on the first day I was up in the Hi-Ranger, wielding a hyd circular saw, clearing power lines .

It was the beginning of a long adventure...

Sorry to read this, Deva.

Man, you think you have it all worked out, and then the universe pitches a hard one high and inside. Sometimes you can't get out of the box in time.

Back