The RIP Thread...

RIP Stanley Long...My uncle I was closest to of all my Dad's brothers and sisters. Gave me my first Banjo, taught me my first guitar riff, drank my first beer while camping with him, played off and on with his band for a few years and followed them around for many more. Had lots of great, fun jam sessions and built scads of wonderful memories together. I'll miss him a lot.

Going up Sept 2nd to his barn for a memorial & jam in place of our regular family reunion...looking like my cousins and I will be tying one on...

“There are three deaths. The first is when the body ceases to function. The second is when the body is consigned to the grave. The third is that moment, sometime in the future, when your name is spoken for the last time.”

D. Eagleman

Sorry to hear that Dave, I used to occasionally jam with one of my uncles too, very special memories. Pass on the music to the next generation, and I'm sure you will feel his presence as you play.

Kind of a sad thought.

Death is a sad truth.

I have a picture of my Mother, with me and my lil bro on each side of her. We were about 3 and 2 years old, all dressed up in a silly suit... she had it made to send to our dad who was in the AF, overseas at Korea.

It is my most valued picture I have and it's two feet away from me in a nice frame.

I daily affirm my remenbrence of her and my lil bro, both long since passed.

They haven't had their third death yet... :drink:

I speak their names...

She had a fever, parents took her to the hospital, she had a seizure and died within half hour. Just had her second birthday on the 12th July. :(

Could be a Classic case of Vaccine injury... right after they get the MMR booster

Maybe DPT as well..

Can Pertussis Vaccine Cause Injury or Death?
Vaccines are pharmaceutical products and, like all pharmaceutical products, carry a risk of injury or death that can be greater for some than others. The risk for injury or death from vaccination depends upon the vaccine or vaccines given; the individual’s health at time of vaccination; vaccine reaction history; personal or family medical history and whether the child or adult are exposed to other environmental toxins or factors that may affect immune responses to vaccination.

There is a gap in medical knowledge in terms of doctors being able to predict who will have an adverse reaction to pertussis vaccination, and who will not.

RIP Cassini!

extra_large-1505233546-cover-image.jpg

Back