The RIP Thread...

Dreams are the strangest things...I just re-visited a place I have had many different dreams in again two nights ago...it is like a recurring dream but only the place is the same, I recognise it in my dreams and know where I'm going at some point. There are minor changes that have occurred over the years but the place stays the same.

Haven't heard of anyone else having a recurring place in different dreams.

RIP Norm Beck.

So long old friend. I'll miss your welcoming nature, good sense of humor, and all the great times we had together.

76 yrs young, passed in an accident loading a tractor.

Attachments

• Norm Beck.png
    Norm Beck.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 39
A local guy that sells Christmas tree has a "lodge" for his customers to relax and buy refreshments. He has exotic animals he has killed on safaris on display. A giraffe is one. Who the hell wants to shoot a giraffe? It offends a lot of people.

Shooting a "canned" lion in Africa is no differentf rom shooting pheasants in Europe.
In both cases the animals were bred and raised for the purpose of being somebody's trophy.
917,000 pheasants went that way last year in Denmark alone.
They estimate that 3-4 Danish hunters go to Africa each year to "hunt" canned lions.

That is what they are called " Lions in a can"

All registered hunters are required to send in the numbers of game they have killed when applying for next years license.
It is a good way too keep track of how different kind of game are doing.
The numbers for field hare and quail ( Perdix perdix) have been declining steadily the last 2 decades, meaning those are in trouble.

Back