The RIP Thread...

Maclean Macleod died last night.
Awoke to the email from his son-in-law, dated Sunday 22, 2013 at 12:49

"Mac just passed away ...on Friday morning he noted how good his life has been and how lucky he was to have his daughters live nearby. It is a gift to know that he has no regrets. He went peacefully in his own home; which is the way he always wanted to go. "

Patrick,

I don't visit this thread often but I am glad I did today. You penned a noteworthy tribute to your mentor...even better, your last visit to him when you took him the oak tip and acorn and reinforced to him the value of his service to others during his time was remarkable. It seems that to him you were both a student and friend.

Well done.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0KaWSOlASWc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:cry:

Wow, I just read shocking news at TB: Cameron Lyons of Lyons and son tree svc in NJ, died today from a 50' fall. I had followed his posts over the years and he seemed to be very progressive and safety minded and all about doing quality work. He owned 3 cranes, the biggest was a 60 ton. Based on pics in his posts, he did alot of the climbing for the crane.

Its one of those things, "if it can happen to him it can happen to anybody"

Its like what Burnham posted yesterday about what Dent said, paraphrasing, theres a tree out there with your name on it, you can't know which tree it is, so you gotta take each and every tree as seriously as if it was the one

Its like what Burnham posted yesterday about what Dent said, paraphrasing, theres a tree out there with your name on it, you can't know which tree it is, so you gotta take each and every tree as seriously as if it was the one

Burnham, Dent, Cory great post my friends. Never heard it that way but very true. Thanks for posting!

Wow, it sure was ironic!

01walker1-articleInline.jpg

Tough on his daughter. A likely high speed fiery crash in a Porsche. Hope he wasn't trying to emulate James Dean.

Back